IFSU: an Excellent Open Distance Education (ODE) & Transnational Education (TNE) Center for Global Learners.
IFSU is committed to deliver inclusive global education to target learners constrained by time, work, space and distance through blended learning and maximum use of technology.
The College endeavors to:
Increase the number of international students in the University;
Increase student participation in study abroad programs;
Imbed global perspectives in the curricula;
Expand global research opportunities; and
Improve the University’s global reputations.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Business Administration
- Master in Public Administration
- Master of Science in Agricultural Education
- Diploma in Teacher Education